Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

In a bit of a break from the winter theme....I think I've found my wedding cake:

 
So completely in love with this, I don't know where to start--although what looks like royal icing wings might be in close contention with the blue smoke design down the sides...or the lovely luminescent scales....or...okay, no, I'm just completely in love.  (Any Spirited Away fans out there?)

Also: if anyone knows the baker who made this, I would love to know!  I saw this on the site "I Waste So Much Time," which unfortunately did not cite its source. EDIT: Good news: the lovely peeps of Cake Wrecks featured this in this week's Sunday Sweets (02/17/2013), and tracked down the bakery.  Big huzzahs to The Butter End Cakery!

Happy Studying, fellow students!

No comments:

Post a Comment